Proof of item:
I’m Michael Senoff and I spent close to a year securing and negotiating for the rights to the late, great Jim Camp’s original trainings and teachings — which were recently re-discovered in the Camp Estate vaults on audio cassettes. These recordings from the mid 1980s are the “for real” secret and reveal Jim Camp at the top of his game. They are unlike anything I had heard before, including when I personally grilled Jim Camp on over 150 of his best methods in a Q&A program a decade ago.
There’s a reason why the FBI changed their negotiation protocols after learning Mr. Camp’s methods, and why his material has been required reading by the most prestigious and expensive business schools in the country. And these “lost” tapes — remastered on digital MP3 — contain his entire 18-part methodology he taught live to his elite private students.
The only other way to get this material is to spend months tracking down and even outright nagging the Camp Estate to sell them to you. But even then, you’ll have to pay $597 — while they have agreed to give me the exclusive rights to sell them at $97 for a very limited time.
That’s why the deadline to get them is Monday, May 27th at midnight PST.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET
1. The System For Landing Clients That Starts With “No”:
– Part One contains a 14:03 minute audio and an accompanying 5-page transcript.
2. Exploding The “Yes” Myth
– Part Two contains a 22:15 minute audio and an accompanying 8-page transcript.
3. Why “Maybe” Is Never An Option: The Rules Of A Negotiation
– Part Three contains a 14:40 minute audio and an accompanying 7-page transcript.
4. How To Take Control Of Your Negotiations By Taking Control Of Your Behavior
– Part Four contains a 21:43 minute audio and an accompanying 8-page transcript.
5. The Little-Known Magic Of Showing You’re “Not Okay” In A Negotiation
– Part Five contains a 10:50 minute audio and an accompanying 5-page transcript.
6. The One Best Way To Control Emotions In A Negotiation While Creating Vision In Your Adversary
– Part Six contains a 20:30 minute audio and an accompanying 4-page transcript.
7. The Essential Scripts And When To Use Them
– Part Seven contains a 18:21 minute audio and an accompanying 7-page transcript.
8. The Secret To Being A Winner
– Part Eight contains a 24:36 minute audio and an accompanying 4-page transcript.
9. The Greatest Weakness In A Negotiation And How To Stop It
– Part Nine contains a 07:07 minute audio and an accompanying 4-page transcript.
10. How To Use Questions To Turn On The Discovery Channel
– Part Ten contains a 12:52 minute audio and an accompanying 4-page transcript.
11. How To Gain Control Of Negotiations By Being Quiet And Nurturing
– Part Eleven contains a 9:26 minute audio and an accompanying 6-page transcript.
12. The Weaknesses Of A Win-Win Negotiation Revealed In Real Time
– Part Twelve contains a 14:42 minute audio and an accompanying 5-page transcript.
13. The Essential Checklist For Every Negotiation
– Part Thirteen contains a 22:48 minute audio and an accompanying 5-page transcript.
14. Why You Absolutely Need A Mission And Purpose (And How To Create One)
– Part Fourteen contains a 23:13 minute audio and an accompanying 7-page transcript.
15. Taking Control Of Every Negotiation By Creating A Framework
– Part Fifteen contains a 33:39 minute audio and an accompanying 7-page transcript.
16. Be Ready For Your Next Negotiation By Logging Your Last One
– Part Sixteen contains a 27:59 minute audio and an accompanying 8-page transcript.
17. How To Turn Any Negotiation Around
– Part Seventeen contains a 53:57 minute audio and an accompanying 11-page transcript.
18. Eliminating The Wildcards In The Decision-Making Process
– Part Eighteen contains a 28:48 minute audio and an accompanying 9-page transcript.
19. Bonus Interview – Inside Jim Camp’s Mind From One of The Men Who Knew His Best. And interview with Copywriter David Garfinkle
– Part Nineteen contains a 52:48 minute audio and an accompanying 43-page transcript.
20. Bonus Interview – An Inside Look At What The Camp Group is Doing Now That Jim Camp Is No Longer With Us. And Interview with Todd Camp and Lead Negotiator David Desantis.
– Part twenty contains a 32:48 minute audio and an accompanying 23-page transcript.
21. Bonus Video – How elBenbo Has Used Jim Camp’s Negotiation Methods For The Last 11 Years To Blow Right Past His Most Successful Competitors
– Part Twenty-one contains a 86 minute video
HERE’S WHAT THE JIM CAMP ESTATE “LOST” NEGOTIATOR VAULT TAPES WILL DO FOR YOU
If you’ve ever lowered your price, lost a prospect or compromised on anything in your personal or professional life, these Jim Camp Estate “Lost” Negotiator Vault Tapes may change everything for you.
Hear Jim Camp live and teaching a group of professional his System of Negotiation. Jim teaches the fundamentals of negotiation mindset, behaviors, and structure over 18 sessions totaling 6 hours and 30 minutes.
The lessons are delivered in high-quality audio mp3 and include the transcripts of all the sessions. Additional downloads describe how to make a Mission and Purpose statement, pre-negotiation checklists and the post-negotiation log.
Download, listen to or read the transcripts to all 18 parts your Jim Camp Estate “Lost” Negotiator Vault Tapes
Then study and use his techniques and you’ll gain an understanding about the one of the most powerful life secrets known to man. How to negotiate winning agreements.
Kaila Jackson –
Always happy to do business with you again! | Jim Camp – Lost Negotiator Vault Tape