Proof of item:
Silka is produced by Academy Award, TEC and G.A.N.G Award Winning Composer and Producer, Troels Folmann. Silka is a new-generation, deep-sampled choral library dedicated to realistic, expressive and easy choral writing. It contains over 63.500 samples and a wealth of new features, including our super realistic and easy playable polyphonic legato. Silka also contains several new types of legato, including dynamically layered intimate legatos and a wealth of rhythmic and textural articulations.
Silka can be the falling star across the summer sky. A powerful instrument for even the largest of compositions. A subtle, gentle stroke with your compositional brush. It can be ethereal and angelic, roaring and dramatic. It is an immersive instrument designed to cover the true emotion and motion of choral writing – from the delicate to the legendary.
The soul of Silka is 40 males and 25 females hand-picked by master conductor Petr Polonanik. It is the same group used in our Insolidus Choir. The sessions took place over two weeks and with a completely new approach to sampling, which allows it to be completely fluent and effortless to work with. No expense was spared and the end result is over 103GB of choral material compressed to 49.6.
A variety of new recording and sampling techniques were deployed into Silka – making it the most realistic, instantly playable and lyrical symphonic choir in existence. You will find new articulation types such as our Syllable Arcs. These offer a naturally swelling motion of the choir and the ability to control how many syllable changes (2, 4 or 5) you want. You have a deep assortment of new rhythmic Staccato Legatos and a wealth of other rhythmic and textural articulations. You have new velocity based Intimate True Legato for Ah, Eh, Oh, Uh and Mmmmm.
Silka contains an advanced phrase-builder offering you the ability to create up to 64 strings of syllables.
Silka contains 8 microphone positions (Mix, Decca, Far, Wide and Spot 1-4) and over 66.600 samples. The library revolves around a deep set of meticulously sampled articulations. It comes with an advanced phrase-builder that allows you to create completely realistic choral phrases. The intuitive phrase-builder offers you the ability to create long strings of words with up to 64 slots.
– World-Class Emotional Orchestral Choir
– 63.500 Samples (49.7GB compressed)
– 4 Hall Microphones (Mixed, Decca, Wide, Far)
– 4 Spot Microphones (Spot 1, Spot 2, Spot 3, Spot 4)
– 40 Polyphonic Legato Syllable Arcs
– 5 True Legato (MW Multiple Dynamics)
– 12 Staccato Legato & 13 Fast Repeated Staccato
– 15 Triplets/Triplet Loops
– 19 Sustains & Sustain Legato
– 4 Trills (Multiple-Tempos) and Shorts
– Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.7 or later required
– Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.7 required
– Kontakt 5 is 32 and 64-bit compatible on both PC and MAC platforms
– Silka requires 49.69 GB of hard drive space
– Runs as host or stand-alone application, VST or Audio Units plug-in, RTAS under Pro Tools 7/8
– Minimum: Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update), i5 or Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU. 8 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended. For TMPro Patches, i7 or equivalent is highly recommended.
Shyann Costa –
Brand new | 8Dio Silka Choir