Proof of item:
A Guide Who Has Been There
Who better to guide us in the path than someone who has faced all these modern stressors and come out thriving?
Not so long ago, inner peace and compassion teacher Emily Hine was spiritually on purpose. Following the tragedy of 911, she took a leap of faith to leave her corporate job at Microsoft and focus her life’s work on increasing peace and compassion in the world.
Shortly thereafter, Emily was serendipitously invited to join a group that was hosting the Dalai Lama for a 5-day, massive compassion event with 150,000 people where she interviewed him on stage.
Next, she took a position as the Chief of Peace at The Shift Network. She was living her purpose… but all of that was about to change!
After earning a spot at the global table working for peace and compassion, Emily’s own inner peace was rocked with a cancer diagnosis that caused her to unearth all of the areas of her life where she was NOT at peace.
She was forced to face and heal, not only the cancer, but her workaholism, unresolved sexual traumas, and debilitating depression.
With a lot of soul searching, Emily’s journey inward and upward helped her heal from cancer without surgery, chemotherapy or radiation. She slowed down her work pace and courageously faced the deep-seated emotional wounds that caused her depression. And through it all, she strengthened her connection to Source in such a way that she is unshakeable on her path to helping others heal and find their inner peace and compassion.
She discovered what had long been missing.
And now she’s sharing her life-lessons to help you on your own path to peace and joy.
Here’s more of what you’ll discover on your journey with Emily:
- What mindfulness is — the science and practices — and how to use it to experience “being at peace with yourself”
- How to connect to your own internal GPS and follow your inner guidance
- How to reduce suffering and increase joy — in your life and the world
- How to take life-altering experiences and turn them into radical opportunities for spiritual growth
- Why connecting to source is a critical element to experiencing more peace within yourself and your life
- How to connect to your heart and have compassion — even for people you disagree with
- Ways to courageously face and embrace your emotions so they lose their grip on you
- How to increase your service in the world
- Emily’s healing journey from cancer and how the body is your greatest diagnostic tool and healing guide
What You’ll Discover in These 5 Weeks
Course sessions are on Wednesdays at 5:00pm Pacific.
In this 5-week transformational intensive, Emily will guide you through the fundamental spiritual skills and competencies that you’ll need to successfully develop consistent habits that will bring you closer to your path of being at peace with yourself, help you to integrate humor into your life and to practice and acknowledge our common humanity.
Each weekly, LIVE contemplation and training session will build harmoniously upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles you’ll need to sustain your awakened path to inner peace.
Module 1: Mindfulness: The First Step to Experiencing Inner Peace (October 12)
At our deepest level, inner peace is who we are, our soul essence. It’s always there. Our job is to actively remember it’s there, tap into it and remove the obstacles that prevent us from experiencing it. In this pillar, we will learn specific mindfulness techniques that increase self-awareness and ultimately lead us to accessing more inner peace.
This week, you’ll discover:
- What is the heart, what is the soul and what is the mind, and how they can all be allies on your path to uncovering more inner peace
- How to develop your inner-witness, perhaps your greatest ally in your quest for being at peace with yourself
- What science has uncovered as the key benefits of mindfulness
- The art of neutrally observing and transforming harmful thoughts, emotions and habits that might stand in your way of inner peace
- What your body can teach you about living a more peaceful life
- Where the ego fits into your inner peace plan
Module 2: Navigating Emotions for Greater Ease & Harmony (October 19)
Are you consistently triggered by a person or events in your life, causing you emotional upheaval and chaos? What repetitive thoughts do you have that are creating draining emotions and keeping you from living a harmonious life? Who or what haven’t you forgiven that might free up your energy for more joy? As human beings, it’s inevitable that we’ve experienced difficult times resulting in stored emotions that inhibit our tranquility. While we don’t always have control of external circumstances, we can use mindfulness and the power of our heart to heal past wounds and create healthy responses to the inevitable interpersonal conflicts that arise.
This week, you’ll discover:
- How to respond skillfully instead of reacting to situations when triggered
- Tools for identifying your hidden emotions so you can be more empowered to make better choices for yourself
- The power of compassion to help heal your suffering and self-criticism
- Why turning towards your pain and fears might be the most empowering thing you ever do
- Tools to help you stop feeding negative emotions that steal your core essence of peace, tranquility and love
- How to recognize suffering in the world and care about others without getting drained or emotionally overwhelmed
Module 3: Managing Energy on Your Path to Peace (October 26)
As human beings, we’re comprised of energy and share a collective consciousness — a universal field of energy. Therefore, we’re susceptible to the energy all around us, including energy from other people, places and events. In this module, we’ll discover tools for managing our own energy and filtering out harmful external energies that can impact our wellbeing and inner peace. We’ll also learn how to manage our life force and energy field so that we are a vessel of peace for ourselves and those around us.
This week you’ll discover:
- How your heart is the most powerful organ in your body for giving and transmitting information
- The Art of Energy Protection — how to gently block out the negative while letting in the love
- The incredible science and intelligence of the heart and how the collective heart field can help bring more peace into the world
- That what you consume through your eyes and ears affects your state of peace as much as what you consume through your mouth
- Why setting boundaries is essential and will help you have more energy and love to give
- What to do when you encounter difficult negative energies
Module 4: Exploring Your Unique Divine Connection (November 2)
What is universal consciousness and how do we tap into it? Science and spirituality are coming together around the understanding that there is a universal consciousness and that our individual consciousness is a manifestation of it. As we learn to tap into our individual soul essence, we also learn how to tap into the larger field of universal consciousness. This is a real game-changer, because as we realize we are no longer alone and that there is infinite wisdom, love and guidance available to us, we are lead to our own unique relationship with and expression of our divine light or soul.
This week, you’ll discover:
- How to build a solid foundation for a deeper spiritual life and more inner peace
- Tools for accessing the universal consciousness that is available to us all
- How and when to call on support from the unseen realms
- Recognizing benevolent energies and using your tools to deflect anything that is not in alignment with your highest good
- Practical ways to habituate the spiritual practices in your daily life
Module 5: Creating & Living an Authentic, Peaceful Life (November 9)
During our final week, you’ll see your life through a different lens. You’ll use the new practices you’ve discovered — for living a more authentic, conscious and peaceful life — to tap into your higher guidance and create your own personal inner peace map that you can take forward and apply in your daily life. You’ll also learn from each other, as course participants actively share their newly acquired inner peace practices.
This week, you’ll discover:
- How to integrate what you’ve learned into your daily life
- Where to get support as you anchor in new habits and thought processes
- How to have humor on the path of inner peace
- Additional resources for going deeper into any subject covered
- Why your inner peace matters to the world!
Rylie Bowman –
item delivered as ordered | At Peace With Yourself with Emily Hine