- Wake up with energy and enthusiasm every single day
- Beat the bloat for good
- Maintain a balanced weight and a clear mind
- Slash your lifetime chances of Cancer and bowel disease
Chronic Sinus problems
Inability to lose weight
Craving beer, vinegar, mustard, etc
Intense sugar cravings
San Diego, CA
Turkey Chili » Turmeric Lemonade » Cashew Cake Batter Pudding » Every Day Salad » Coconut Flour Lemon Cake Tangy Tuna Salad » Kale Chips » Butternut Squash Soup » and so many more!
- Week ONE: Candida cleanse protocol: our approach, exactly what you can eat and what you can’t eat, meal planning, cleansing strategies, and a detailed, highly effective supplement protocol.
- Week TWO: Cellular and digestive cleansing including heavy metals, viruses, colonics, oil puling, vitamin IVs, infared saunas, and supporting the liver. We also discuss bad bacteria, parasites, yeast, mold, and fungus in depth.
- Week THREE: New ways to make fast, convenient meals while keeping your food interesting. Use food as medicine to heal the thyroid, adrenals, and digestive system. We discuss the emotional roots to physical health issues, addressing the entire person.
- Week FOUR: Adrenal fatigue, balancing brain chemistry, Cancer prevention, and detailed thyroid tracking
- Week FIVE: Final parts of healing the digestive system including how to repopulate with good bacteria, healing the lining of the gut (get rid of “Leaky Gut”), and rebuilding hydrochloric acid. Details on how to live a balanced, healthy, willpower-free life after the cleanse. This will determine if your cleanse goes for 6 weeks or 8 weeks.
You deserve to live in a vibrant body so that you can do all the things you want to do in life, while feeling your very best.
I am the co-author of “The Anti-Inflammatory Diet” with Cheryl Tiegs as well as “The Whole Journey Food as Medicine Cookbook” and the co-author of “The Five Tris: A Brand New Approach to Pre-Natal Health.” I’m also the creator of TWJ Healthy Product review site, a TEDx speaker, and the weekly FOX nutrition expert where I impart a mind-body approach to eating and wellness.
I hope to have the opportunity to serve you in improving your health.