Proof of item:
At the practical level, the Co-creator goes beyond dominating modes of human engagement to create fields of loving resonance that allow for deeper relationships, harmonious communities and synergistic solutions to our collective challenges. In this way, a Co-creator becomes an architect of a new society that is based on principles of sustainability, creativity, love and opportunity.
If you can no longer settle for a life of soul-deadening isolation – and are instead compelled to bring forth the best of who you are, and contribute your unique gifts for the betterment of our world – then we would be delighted for you to collaborate with others who are doing the same to midwife this inspiring possibility into being.
As a wise Hopi Elder said: “You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour… We are the ones we have been waiting for.”
We are the generation that is responsible for bringing about this radical global shift – and the deep skills of co-creation are essential to translate this empowering vision into a reality.
Become a Powerful Catalyst for Change
Which brings us to YOU. Are YOU one of those rare individuals inspired to upgrade your outdated “software,” and bring this emerging level of consciousness into our world?
Are you ready to “reboot” the dysfunctional programming on planet Earth and “encode” a more holistic, compassionate and sacred vision that serves all of life?
Are you open to “connect” with the evolutionary intelligence of the cosmos and “download” what IS truly possible within yourself and our world, rather than focus excessively on the problems and lament about what no longer works?
If so, we want you to join us for the extraordinary 12-week Co-Creators Rising course with one of today’s greatest and most empowering teachers and visionaries, Barbara Marx Hubbard – the woman Deepak Chopra calls “THE voice for conscious evolution in our times.”
She is bringing together many of the most celebrated luminaries of our day to share their wisdom alongside hers about how we literally birth the Co-creator archetype in ourselves, our communities and our world.
The Co-Creators Rising course emerges from decades of Barbara’s life’s work and deepest passion. She has spent more than 50 years doing in-depth research and practice to unlock the mysteries of the human potential and bring about the birth of what she calls the “Universal Human” – an awakened, heart-centered being that lives in harmony with itself, the Earth and all of life.
As you blossom as a Feminine or Masculine Co-creator, you:
- Liberate more of your soul’s unique genius
- Find collaborators to co-create with in dynamic and exciting ways
- Move beyond hierarchies of control into networks of collaboration
- Drop the conditioning that leads you to seek security and comfort, and instead discover the joy of aligning with the impulse of evolution
- Recognize the signs of the new archetype emerging – and also bless, honor and release your old conditioning that prevents its emergence
- Experience the potential for “regenopause” as Feminine Co-creators enter a new phase of life beyond co-creation
- Learn how Masculine Co-creators can retain their masculine strength while opening to the feminine aspect of their being
- Engage in co-creative pods that practice this new way of being as well as co-creative families of choice that anchor it into your life
- Powerfully reframe “aging” as “emerging” – with each passing year giving more of your soul’s true gifts
What You’ll Learn in these 12 Weeks
Course sessions are on Tuesdays at 5:00pm Pacific.
In this 12-week transformational intensive, Barbara will guide you through the fundamental spiritual, social and relational skills and competencies that you need to actualize your potential as Feminine and Masculine Co-creators. She will show you how we can join our collective genius to birth a new era of conscious evolution.
Each contemplation and presentation will build harmoniously upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the principles you’ll need to sustain your co-creative skills in “real life.”
Every class will feature breakthrough Co-creators sharing intimately about their own path, challenges and victories, taking us through major themes of the co-creative world through dialogue with participants.
This course manifests vital elements of a Whole System Shift. Co-creative coaching and mentoring will also be offered, with an invitation to continue the work outside the course:
- Carolyn Anderson will offer experiences in “Incarnating your Universal Self,” which will elicit the highest frequencies of your being through the “52 Codes for Conscious Self Evolution.”
- Katharine Roske and Carolyn Anderson, co-authors of The Co-Creator’s Handbook and co-founders of Hummingbird Community, will offer practical guidance for stabilizing as a Co-creator and forming your own co-creative core group. They will support you in deepening your soul’s calling and doing your part to birth a co-creative culture.
- Bonnie Kelly will facilitate small group practice sessions.
With our brilliant colleagues, bonus calls and deep meditations, mentoring and coaching, we will all take the next step in becoming Co-creators in our own lives.
Module 1: The New Era of Co-Creation
(September 16) Special Guest Riane Eisler
In this module, we will explore the historical shift from small tribes through the advent of warrior gods and dominator culture to the rise of global environmental and social problems, ending now in the breakdown of modern civilization and the advent of the shift to the co-creative culture.
Drawing from pioneer Co-creator Riane Eisler, we will set the scene for this cultural transformation from domination to co-creation and begin to understand the development of the co-creative culture and its earliest pioneers, among them Jesus, Buddha, Teilhard de Chardin, Sri Aurobindo, the Mother, Buckminster Fuller, the Dalai Lama, Jean Houston and Peter Russell. We’ll also lay the foundations for individual and group work over the 12 weeks.
In this first module, you will:
- Understand the natural evolutionary progression leading to the role of the Co-creator
- See how the old dominator pattern still lives in you and the way you relate with others, despite your best intentions
- Embark on a journey of shifting to the new co-creative ways of being and relating through journaling, Emergence practices and application of “52 Codes for Conscious Evolution”
- Form small resonant groups to share our experience and stabilize the shift occurring within and among us
- Enter into large group discussions to foster a co-creative community among ourselves – learning resonance, speaking from within, sharing with each other the inner experience of self evolution as co-creators
- Gain skills to reinforce an inner awareness so that we can discern when we’re acting as Co-creators and when we’re not
Riane Eisler, JD is President of the Center for Partnership Studies and internationally known as a systems scientist, attorney working for the human rights of women and children, and author of groundbreaking books such as The Chalice and the Blade: Our History, Our Future, now in 26 foreign editions, and The Real Wealth of Nations: Creating a Caring Economics. Dr. Eisler has received many honors, including honorary PhDs and peace and human rights awards. She lectures worldwide, with venues including the United Nations General Assembly, the U.S. Department of State, Congressional briefings, universities, corporations, conference keynotes, and events hosted by heads of State.
Module 2: Exploring the Nature of the Feminine Co-Creator
(September 23) Special Guest Joanne Brem
In this second module, Joanne Brem – a leading evolutionary coach, pioneer in resonance and explorer of higher dimensions of universal life – will join us. We’ll learn the fundamental experiences, practices and qualities of being of the Feminine Co-creator.
What is this new archetype and what’s different about women now, at the threshold of either devolution or conscious evolution? We’ll explore the evolutionary progression from Feminism to Feminine Empowerment to the Feminine Co-creator. Barbara will share intimately about her own evolution into the new archetype over the course of her life.
With Joanne and Barbara’s guidance, you will come to:
- Understand the deeper gifts and blessings of the Feminine Co-Creator
- Recognize typical challenges and pitfalls
- Apply co-creative principles with children, partners and love relationships
- Engage the process of co-creative resonance in pairs and small groups
- Learn how language shapes your experience of resonance
Joanne Brem is a SF bay area based executive coach whose passion is to awaken consciousness and inspired visionary leadership in organizations globally, primarily in Fortune 1000 companies. She opens leaders to connect to their essential selves as the center from which they lead and helps them cultivate the awareness, skills and strategies to inspire optimal levels of engagement, creativity, collaboration and productivity in their teams and throughout the organizations within which they work. As a facilitator of team processes, she effectively both creates and sustains the field of collective resonance, intention and focus needed for true co-creation to take place and the highest outcomes to be achieved. She brings her fascination and curiosity regarding the laws of how manifestation in this dimension actually occurs to her coaching, where she effectively assist her clients to “get things done” and achieve the highest results, both of utmost importance in the corporate environments within which she works.
Module 3: Entering “Regenopause”
“Regenopause” is a remarkable new phenomenon among women that signifies a re-engagement with life that often results in women feeling more energized, on purpose and excited to contribute, even as they enter traditional years of retirement. Regenopause doesn’t just happen. It’s a state of being that is consciously cultivated and has profound effects on your life, health, creativity and experience.
Women literally become ever-evolving Co-creators, undergoing the regenerative process similar to the caterpillar transforming into a butterfly.
In this module, you’ll:
- Recognize the signs of Regenopause in yourself and others
- Cultivate practices that reconnect you with your life force and untapped creativity
- Shift from a career focus to “vocational arousal,” leading to more sustained passion for your real work
- Understand the nature of “Suprasex,” and how to cultivate it with evolutionary partners
- Learn how this state connects to spiritual lore around the Risen Body, the Rainbow Box, the Celestial Body, and more
- Come to appreciate that no matter how old you are, your best contributions can still be ahead of you
- Explore the new myth of the sacred marriage of the New Adam and New Eve at the Tree of Life
- Begin to see and experience death as an evolutionary innovation
- Open to the possibility of co-creating radically new bodies and lives as we emerge as a cosmic species
- Learn key practices to cultivate Regenopause by supporting bodily transformation toward regeneration and awaken higher faculties of creativity and spiritual awareness
Module 4: The Rise of Suprasex:
The Shift from Maximum Procreation to Co-Creation
(October 7) Special Guest Devaa Haley Mitchell
In this module, we’ll explore the remarkable opportunity to move from self-preservation through self-reproduction to self-evolution and Suprasex. This shift represents not only an expansion beyond sex, it opens the portal to feminine spirituality and higher evolutionary potential.
As we live longer lives and have fewer children, our sexual drive yields to a suprasexual drive. In Suprasex, we access our co-creative genius to give birth to our greater selves and our work in the world. Over time, the drive for greater self-expression among Co-creators may become as powerful as the drive for sexual reproduction.
In this module, you’ll
- Learn how Feminine Co-creators activate a “hormonal reserve” that awakens a passion to create – as great or greater than the passion to procreate
- Expand your capacity for unconditional love for the unknown world, no matter how painful or difficult it may be to see its goodness
- Experience the core of Vocational Arousal and understand how to attract those who most need what you yearn to give
- Avoid the dangers of suprasexual promiscuity, where the natural impulse to co-create can lead to over-promising, over-excitement and failure to complete projects
- Learn to awaken your new hormonal reserves to enhance your health, creativity, beauty, service and joy
- Develop practices for cultivating your hormonal reserve through meditation, Suprasex and resonance among two or more
- Receive journal writings from Barbara’s unpublished journals on the discovery and practice of suprasexual co-creativity
Rev. Dr. Devaa Haley Mitchell is a transformational leader who supports people to reconnect with their spiritual essence, unleash their leadership gifts, and step into their full potential. Devaa co-founded The Shift Network and founded the Inspiring Women Summit, a virtual gathering of 70,000+ participants from more than 160 countries. Through her Soulful Women Wisdom School, which she co-founded with Elayne Kalila Doughty, she offers deeply experiential and transformative programs that guide hundreds of women to connect more deeply with spirit.
Devaa is also a musician whose debut album, Sacred Alchemy, aims to reawaken and liberate the many dimensions of the sacred feminine. Her LIVE performances fuse East and West with groovy, danceable tunes.
Module 5: Shifting from the Story of Separation to the Story of Interbeing
Special Guests Charles Eisenstein and Adam Hall
In this module, we will join renowned author of The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know Is Possible, Charles Eisenstein, and Adam Hall, author of The Earth Keepers, as we learn to shift from the dominator to the partnership model. Focusing on challenges and methods that work in our lives now, Charles will share fundamental insights: The Story of Interbeing, the Age of Reunion, the ecological age, and the world of the gift. Adam Hall will share his extraordinary shift from an “Earth Conqueror” to a preservationist, uncovering the creative power of the universe. In dialogue with Charles and Adam, we will seek the best means of applying these principles in our own lives.
You will learn the key principles of Interbeing from Charles’ work, including:
- My being partakes of your being and that of all beings. Because our very existence is relational, what we do to another, we do to ourselves
- Each of us has a unique and necessary gift to give to the world, and the purpose of life is to express our gifts
- Every act is significant and has an effect on the cosmos
- Fundamentally we are inseparable from all beings and the universe
- Every person we encounter and every experience that we have mirrors something in ourselves
- Humanity is meant to join fully with the tribe of all life on Earth, offering our uniquely human gifts toward the well-being and development of the whole
- Purpose, consciousness, and intelligence are innate properties of matter and the universe.
Charles Eisenstein is a teacher, speaker, and writer focusing on themes of civilization, consciousness, money, and human cultural evolution. He is the author of several books including The Ascent of Humanity, Sacred Economics, and The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know Is Possible.
Adam C. Hall was an investment-banker and real estate developer when an unconventional and unexpected “mid-life crisis” radically altered his relationship to the Earth. Now, he is the Chairman and Founding Steward of Earthkeeper Alliance Inc. Earthkeeper’s 501c3 Urban Gardens, educates youths, their families and communities to grow, eat and sustain their own food and nourishment through local gardens. He has extensive expertise in structured finance and has raised in excess of $1.5 billion in equity and debt from private and institutional sources alike. As a leading impact investor, he is dedicated to the quadruple bottom line of Profits, People, Planet and Peace.
Module 6: Developing New Relationships Among Masculine and Feminine Co-Creators
(October 21) Special Guests Glenn and Marian Head
One of the great challenges – and beautiful opportunities! – of our day, is for women and men to join together in full co-creative partnerships. After millennia of imbalance, the old patterns are ingrained deeply in us and our culture. In this important module, we’ll learn how to lay the foundations for a new kind of relationship between the genders as well as navigate the many challenges that arise.
- How to navigate challenges that arise when one partner is more vocationally aroused than his or her mate
- The key foundations to positive relationships, including freeing ourselves from cycles of criticizing each other
- How to balance committed love and freedom as a couple
- The foundational agreements that lead to lasting love
- How to keep relationships alive and juicy for many decades
- Keys to sustaining co-creative relationships in your vocation
Since meeting at a professional conference in 1981, Glenn and Marian Head have been supporting people, organizations and movements to envision an ideal future and create it. Whether guiding a Fortune 500 team to clarify its values, co-chairing a graduate school department on Leadership and Organizational Transformation, or co-facilitating the Global Forum of Parliamentary and Spiritual Leaders on Human Survival, this co-creative couple infuses their love and esprit de corps into all they do.
Their personal values and approach are best reflected in Marian’s award-winning book, rEvolutionary Agreements: Twelve Ways to Transform Stress and Struggle Into Freedom and Joy, and The Suprasexual rEvolution: Toward the Birth of A Universal Humanity, co-authored with Barbara Marx Hubbard.
Giovanny Valdez –
Excellent product | Co-Creators Rising with Barbara Marx Hubbard