Proof of item:
Does This Sound Familiar…?
After earning my health coach certification, my initial excitement was quickly replaced by self-doubt.
I had coaching sessions that were far from smooth and left me feeling completely out of my element.
I felt uncomfortable and uncertain… not knowing how to prepare for sessions with clients (even when I did have the time to prepare).
I felt overwhelmed by the demands on my time and wondered whether it was REALLY possible to deal with day-to-day responsibilities AND grow a successful coaching practice.
I felt I couldn’t make a REAL difference (or earn the income I deserved) because there are too many moving parts inside my coaching business. I only had so much time.
I felt like I was all alone and had to “work it all out” by myself. Without years as a successful coach behind me, I was constantly second-guessing myself…wondering if I was doing everything wrong.
I sometimes wondered if I was really just an imposter pretending to be a coach.
I Remember How Nervous I Was Before Client Sessions… Afraid I Just Wasn’t Good Enough and My Clients Would See Right Through Me…
As a new health coach, I was confused about how to actually coach and build my business.
I felt stuck constantly “reinventing the wheel” rather than having a standardized way of serving my clients and spent WAY too much time preparing for each client session.
I knew this was limiting my income and my ability to make a positive impact on the world…
…but I wasn’t sure how I was going to make it happen.
But then one day, something just hit me…
I don’t know what you call it… serendipity? An A-ha moment?
All I know is it changed my life and income forever… and it gave me the instant boost of confidence I needed.
I was thinking about the common issues most of my clients struggled with…
I poured through months of client session notes…
While I kept reinventing the wheel with session outlines, I really just kept covering the same topics over and over again.
Instead of brainstorming session outlines from scratch for each new client (which is exactly what I was doing – this equals way too much of your time)…
I created a handful of “master sessions”… detailed coaching session plans for the most common topics ahead of time.
The result wasn’t just better for me…it was better for my clients too and they loved it!
The 12 Session Topics Include:
1. Why Diets Don’t Work And What Does Work, Long-Term
- Why one diet doesn’t work for everyone
- What to focus on ADDING IN instead of restricting
- The myths we’ve been falling for and why your yo-yo diet history isn’t your fault
- Simple things you can start with right away
2. Exercise Strategies To Maximize Results
- Easy ways to get started with exercise
- How to maximize results without spending hours at the gym
- Common roadblocks to exercise with simple solutions
- How to bust through a weight loss plateau
3. Why It’s Not Just About Food And Exercise
- What nourishes us on a deeper level
- Why eating can be used to fill a void and what to do about it
- Life balance: what is it and how it can help with your goals
4. Mindful Eating And Portion Control
- Discover 8 ways to get a better handle on portion control without feeling deprived
- Learn what mindful eating is and how it can help with weight loss and overall health
- Mindless eating triggers and solutions
5. Understanding And Conquering Cravings
- Common causes of cravings and how to deal with them
- How to curb cravings and find healthier options
- Why your sugar and/or junk food habit isn’t all your fault
6. Menu Planning For Success
- How planning ahead can help you eat healthier and lose weight
- How to save time, money, calories and stress
- Quick prep and cooking tips
- Planning for busy weeks
7. Stress Reduction And Self-Care
- How stress can affect you physically and emotionally
- Getting better control over your schedule and your life
- Putting YOU at the top of your priority list
- 22 ways to reduce stress and take care of yourself
8. Supercharged Goal Setting
- How to get crystal clear on your goals
- Aligning your goals with your life priorities
- How to put yourself towards the top of the list
- Figuring out your WHY (written exercise)
- Setting SMART short-term and long-term goals
9. Mindset And Habits For Powerful Change
- Identifying the thoughts and actions that may be keeping you ‘stuck’
- How to take a step back and shift your mindset and attitude
- Evaluating the ‘auto-pilot’ habits that may be preventing you from reaching your goals
- Why it’s not about ‘perfection’ but PROGRESS
10. Fueling Your Body For Great Results
- Why what we eat really matters
- How food affects how we look, feel and age
- Focus on thriving, not depriving
- The basics of protein, carbs and fat and why each is important
- Food journaling
11. Boosting Your Energy
- The foods and habits that may be boosting or depleting your energy levels
- Simple tips to start improving your energy today
- The way you start your morning can have a big impact on your energy throughout the day
- Tips to avoid the 3 pm slump
12. Deciphering Food Labels Made Easy
- How processed foods can sabotage your weight loss efforts (even when you’re counting calories)
- The top controversial food additives
- Tips to make label reading easier
- How to start with simple changes