Proof of item:
Some of the most important and insightful conversations in the world.
In 2006 Ken Wilber published his seminal book Integral: A Startling New Role for Religion in the Modern and World. This book represents the culmination of more than three decades of and practice, suggesting a theory of spirituality that honors the truths of modernity and postmodernity—including the revolutions in science and culture, while incorporating the essential insights of the world’s religious traditions. Integral Spirituality demonstrates how today’s spirituality must combine the insights of the East with the discoveries of the West, paving the way for a radical new role for the world’s religions.
Nobody is more passionate about Ken Wilber’s work than you. Which is why we invited you to ask Ken your own questions about Integral Spirituality, resulting in more than 40 hours of groundbreaking dialogue that explores the book in remarkable chapter-by-chapter detail. Integral Spirituality: A Deeper Cut is your personal guide through the ins and outs of Integral theory and practice, and makes an essential companion to Ken’s critically-acclaimed book.
A Deeper Cut includes 94 audio lessons, separated into 14 chapters —
a staggering 40 hours of material!
These are some of the most important and insightful conversations Ken Wilber has ever recorded. Featuring the most cutting-edge theory, the most intimate stories, and the most meaningful applications of Integral thought to our lives and to our world, you will not find spiritual conversations as intelligent and as sophisticated anywhere else in the world.
“This Integral Spirituality series stands out as one of my favorite conference series that I’ve ever been involved in. Not only did it give us a chance to really dive into Integral theory and practice with people who know my work so well, but it allowed me to connect with our members and listen to some of the most extraordinary stories that I’ve ever heard, which has been very gratifying for me personally. If you really want to see how deep the integral spiritual vision goes, you won’t want to miss this.”Ken Wilber
Discover the answers to some of today’s greatest spiritual questions
- What is the difference between “religion” and “spirituality”?
- What is the real relationship between God and , or between science and spirituality?
- Why does the universe exist? Why is there something instead of nothing?
- What is the meaning of “ ” in today’s world?
- How can spiritual practitioners be so evolved in some aspects of their lives, and so self-involved in others?
- What are the very best practices to help us accelerate our growth and awakening?
- What’s the difference between masculine and feminine paths to spiritual awakening?
- What is the relationship between spirituality and creativity?
- How can art be used to portray and transmit spiritual experiences?
- In what ways do we “create our own realities?”
- How can we overcome the rampant narcissism that seems to be so prevalent in today’s spiritual communities?
- What is the nature of “synchronicity,” or the meaningful coincidences that often seem to accompany spiritual experiences?
- How can I make sense of the culture wars that often beleaguer meaningful social progress in the world?
- What is subtle energy, and what is its relationship with consciousness?
- How can we talk about spirituality in a way that can actually survive modern and postmodern criticism?
- What is the meaning of “ ” spirituality?
- What are 4th, 5th, and 6th-person perspectives?
- Is there any real evidence for ?