Proof of item:
You’ve worked hard to develop your clinical skills and advance your career. Now you’ve been promoted to clinical supervisor and you’re excited for the opportunity. But being a good clinician doesn’t guarantee you’ll be a competent supervisor. Do you know your legal and ethical responsibilities as a supervisor? What about how to handle an incompetent supervisee? Do you know which model of supervision is the right fit for you?
Or perhaps you’ve been a clinical supervisor for a while now and you’re looking for ways to breathe new life into your practice. Helping young professionals find their voice has been gratifying and rewarding, but you’re looking for fresh ideas to incorporate into your already established methods.
This recording digs deep into the supervisory process, answers your questions about risk and liability, and prepares you to master the art and science of clinical supervision.
This workshop is specifically designed to teach you how to proactively handle and confidently address the most difficult issues faced by clinical supervisors today. You’ll learn:
- How to write a solid informed consent contract for supervision
- Ways to build the supervisory alliance so that common problems can be averted
- Tactics for giving difficult or uncomfortable feedback
- Strategies for managing an impaired or unethical supervisee
- How to protect your license – avoid common pitfalls that lead to legal and ethical dilemmas
This recording will equip you with tools and techniques you can immediately integrate into your supervision practice!