Proof of item:
In this course I deal with the subject of browser compatibility and testing cross-browser when using new layout methods.
We cover how to get set up for testing, how to talk to your team about browser support, and practical skills for making things work well for everyone.
This course is also part of the CSS Layout Complete bundle.
Important! If you are an existing student on my previous platform this is an upgrade to the material you have already paid for, complete the form here and I will add you!
- Introduction to browser support and CSS(4:01)
- Get setup to test browsers(5:52)
- Creating fallbacks for Grid and Flexbox(9:05)
- Using Feature Queries(6:49)
- Vendor Prefixes today(10:52)
- Putting it together with a worked example(7:20)
Mariana Orr –
You don’t know how happy you all just made me! What a great deal! | Rachel Andrew – Browser Compatibility