Proof of item:
Creating a New Story
The Old Story is usually based in greed, fear, scarcity and separation – and it stops you from really shifting into a new way of being.
You may not even be aware of how deeply the Old Story has been scripted in you, leading you to live on auto-pilot, experiencing disconnection and mediocrity – rather than genuine excitement, love and your fullest self-expression.
To be a living, breathing master means digging out of the deep roots of your Old Story and replacing them with a New Story that is profoundly true, deliciously alive, and liberating.
And then, a new life can grow from that New Story, one that is aligned with your soul, filled with awareness, and able to overcome the challenges of daily life.
The Wisdom of Our Elders
Creating a life of mastery is not easy – especially going about it alone.It’s invaluable, if not required, to learn from wise elders who have pioneered the path forward and made it a living, breathing reality.
Elders who illuminate the deep roots of the Old Story that live in you and offer practices for something new to emerge. Elders who live from the heart, connected to Spirit, and who draw from ancient roots and can teach you how to apply them to your day-to-day life.
This is what you’ll get with the Ruiz family leaders. To be mentored by teachers who have embodied mastery in a way that few humans ever experience is truly life-changing. You’ll be inspired by the love, respect and mutual honoring among them.
And, in A Course in Mastery you’ll have the chance to intimately learn, explore and transform with them, as they welcome you into their family circle, share their ancient wisdom, and teach their heart’s truths.
You will deepen your understanding, application AND mastery of the ancient Toltec teachings that don Miguel Ruiz has so famously brought to the world – practices such as “being impeccable with your word” and “not making assumptions.” Simple concepts, yes. But for most people, not so simple to master.
don Miguel Ruiz and the Ruiz co-leaders will unlock the secrets to these ancient practices in this 7-week training – so that you emerge as a powerful co-creator who is designing a life filled with the greatest amount of love and possibility you can presently imagine.
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Weeks
In this 7-week transformational journey, don Miguel Ruiz and his family will skillfully guide you through the fundamental spiritual skills and competencies that you’ll need to awaken love and live your life as a masterpiece.
Each weekly LIVE teaching and training session will build harmoniously upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete and holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles you’ll need to sustain your shifts in daily life. Each module will each add a new color to your “palette” as an artist of life.
With that said, one thing to note is that the Ruiz family attunes to the collective energy of those present, drawing from the inspiration and guidance of Spirit for each particular time and place. Though there are core themes and teachings for each session, they also remain open to the direction of Spirit and what you and other participants will need at that time.
The course with them will thus have more of a feeling of sacred circle rather than linear curriculum. It’s more like learning while sitting around a fire together, in the way our ancestors primarily learned.
Session 1 (March 12)
Mastery of Awareness: Reclaiming Your Innate Power
Led by don Miguel Ruiz
In Session 1, you will:
- Journey into a deeper level of awareness of the power of the Self
- Learn to recognize the stories you create and how to see they are not as unique as you believe
- Discover how to take responsibility for your daily awareness and the quality of your engagements
- Center yourself in your heart and begin to access unqualified love as a new baseline
- Make the Four Agreements with yourself as a new baseline for your life
Session 2 (March 19)
Mastery of Your Self: Telling a New Story
Led by don Jose Ruiz
In Session 2, you will:
- Become aware of the Self that is creating your story
- See the ways in which the cultural story you’ve inherited is filled with distortions that prevent you from living your life as an artist
- Redesign the story to bring you into a new experience of freedom, true happiness and love
- Reclaim the power of your mind to script your story each day
- Use awareness practices to allow you to see things more clearly in your daily life
Session 3 (March 26)
Mastery of Attachments: The Five Levels of Attachment
Led by don Miguel Ruiz Jr.
In Session 3, you will:
- Identify the core, hidden attachments that are limiting your view of reality
- See through your belief systems and how they have been influencing decisions in the story of your life
- Understand the multiple levels of attachment and be able to go to the root of each
- Accept yourself more fully for who you are right now with simple practices
- Powerfully stand in your CHOICE at each moment, saying “yes” or “no” consciously
Session 4 (April 2)
Mastery of Obstacles: Overcoming and Stepping through Fear
Led by Eva Ruiz
In Session 4, you will:
- Illuminate the fear-based beliefs that undermine love in your life
- Dissolve assumptions that cause suffering and drama
- Hone your awareness of obstacles and learn to see them more objectively
- Powerfully step through your fears – the mark of true mastery
Session 5 (April 9)
Mastery of Gratitude: Bringing Gratitude to Your Relationships to Become an Artist of Life
Led by don Miguel Ruiz and Eva Ruiz
In Session 5, you will:
- Take the practice of gratitude to another level, making it into a spiritual art
- Understand how to take seemingly negative situations and turn them around with gratitude
- See with the eyes of an artist, allowing you design your life as a masterpiece
- Cultivate inner peace through non-reactivity to things that typically would have “pushed your buttons”
Session 6 (April 16)
Mastery of Knowledge: Enhancing and Moving into Greater Knowledge
Led by don Miguel Ruiz Jr. and don Jose Ruiz
In Session 6, you will:
- See how your beliefs connect to your identity – and help free yourself from them
- Learn to see truth as something you create rather than believing it to be the facts
- Disentangle yourself from unnecessary emotional responses
- Begin to use knowledge rather than have knowledge using you
Session 7 (April 23)
Mastery of Death: Understanding the Transformational Lessons and Applying Them to Life
Led by don Miguel Ruiz
In Session 7, you will:
- See how death is a path to the truth – the truth existed before the creation of humanity and will exist after its extinction
- Dance in the space between life and death, learning to see the value and beauty in each
- Transcend the ultimate fear that governs most people’s lives, turning it into an opportunity for transformation
- Integrate and apply the lessons in mastery in your daily life