Proof of item:
How To Become A Savvy, Highly Sought-After Certified Commercial
Real Estate Capital Formation Expert…
…And Command the Highest Fees in Your Industry
Imagine… In Just a Few Days From Now, You’ll Have a
Step By Step Formula and System To…
BECOME THE ‘GO-TO’ AUTHORITY IN YOUR MARKET IN
ASSEMBLING AND FUNDING MASSIVELY PROFITABLE COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE DEALS
Due to the near-meltdown of the financial markets in 2008 and 2009, high net worth individuals and institutional fund and family office managers are more cynical… and wary… than ever before as to where to place their enormous amounts of investment funds.
That’s right. Blind, “Bernie Madoff-type” funds are now a thing of the past. So anyone who can prove they can put together low-risk, high-reward deals in this market is golden!
That person could be YOU… after becoming a Certified Capital Formation Specialist.
You can soon become an expert in the two most powerful (and popular) capital formation instruments in the industry:
- Joint Venture Equity Deals
- Fund Structure Deals
As a Capital Formation Specialist, you’ll set yourself apart from every single investor or broker in your market. You will send a crystal clear message to your prospects that you have a thorough understanding of their needs and concrete solutions to their problems… especially in the area of high-return, rock-solid investments these high net worth prospects crave in today’s volatile markets.
As a certified specialist, you will become a true authority figure in this business. You’ll garner higher consulting fees, attract the most elite clients, and be involved in the most lucrative, largest, exciting deals of your career!
INSTITUTIONS, LENDERS, FAMILY OFFICES, AND OTHER HIGH-NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS NEED SOMEONE LIKE YOU TO TRUST AND DEPEND ON
And to be that capital formation expert and savvy dealmaker, you simply need the right training to make it happen.
That’s exactly what you get with this Capital Formation Master Class and ACPARE Certification Program.
ACPARE – Association of Capital Placement Agents for Real Estate – is the country’s gold standard for commercial real estate investing training and education.
As a Certified Capital Formation Specialist, you’ll be uniquely qualified to help your clients (and possibly yourself as well) identify, create, structure, raise, and place capital in only the highest-potential-for-profit commercial real estate deals.
This high-level course is designed to help you distinguish the myths from the facts in highly-successful commercial real estate capital formation.
Specifically, in this Mastery Class, you’ll learn:
- When exactly to use a fund structure vs. when to use a joint venture structure (hint: novices will shoot themselves in the foot immediately out of the starting gate with this one…)
- The 6 Major Differences between funds and JVs… and how they are structured.
- Understanding the capital structure (that your investors will expect you to know… and most SEC attorneys don’t know!)
- What terms of the deal you need to negotiate – so you come out ahead every single time.
- How will profits be shared (pari pasu or subordinated)? How is the ownership structured? Who has upside potential? Who has downside risk? The “hard questions” you better be able to answer!
- What the JV Equity Waterfall is and how it’s structured. Easily!
- How to command instant credibility in your negotiations by understanding pay structures and when to use each.
- What the 3 Defining Metrics of a deal are and when to use them (prior to going in.)
- Different Types of Equity (not all equity is equal). Avoid this one type of equity at your own peril!
- Punitive Clauses for Operators and Sponsors (control shifts, claw backs, “bad boy” clauses, and other “carrots and sticks”)
- The 4 Profit Participation Structures and which one matters the most to which investor
- How to settle partnership disputes – amicably – that saves tens-of-thousands in legal fees and personal grief
- What the 5 Critical Investor Transaction Selection Criteria for guaranteed fund success and how these will help to structure the risk away from you and your investors and sponsors.
- Why you should avoid a “pledge fund” and 2 other types of structures that will cost thousands in legal fees and will give you – NOTHING.
- What it means to “call the capital” and how it’s done – and what to do if someone defaults…
- The 4 important parts of your fund’s business strategy your investors expect you to detail in your pitch book.
- Which of the 3 fund return metrics you must report on and when (before money is taken out or after?)
- The 4 Different Possible Fund Structures that are most commonly used and how they are structured.
- Understanding your fund’s economics: when you get paid, and how you get paid
- Promotes explained and the 6 Key Drivers For Your Fund’s Promotes and how they are EASILY calculated and how much you and your investors get.
- Knowing who the players in your fund and how all those “LPs” interact
- Fund legal structures you’ll need to know prior to papering the deal
- Where the institutional money is for the smaller balance fund manager (Yes, it exists!) and how to raise it effortlessly.
- How to structure a great partnership using these 4 criteria – and asking these 4 hard questions before getting married into any partnership
As an ACPARE Certified Capital Formation Specialist, you’ll be first, foremost, and front-and-center in the minds of your local and regional investors, lenders, and property owners when it comes to hiring you to structure deals, place capital, and create true value.
To become a Capital Formation Specialist, just choose your program and then follow 3 Simple Steps…
How Does It Work?
Step 1. Take the Course
The Funds vs. Joint Venture Structures Management Mastery course is 8 hours of video training lessons plus 6 handout downloads. You also get flowcharts and cheat sheets for quick, easy reference, plus 7 module-specific quizzes and a final exam.
Gianni Shea –
A++ | ACPARE – Funds vs. Joint Venture Structures Mastery