Learning the principles will help you get cells without adding silicone oil,
and avoid cracks as your piece dries.
That’s why I made this course. I want to share with you what I’ve learned while studying acrylic pouring for the last several years so you can stop feeling frustrated and build your pouring skills from a strong foundation that work in any pour painting.
This class helps you know what to expect before you flip the cup, and you can use these techniques to tweak and build your own unique style.
You’ll go from creating random, uncontrolled pours, to predictably beautiful art. And if you don’t learn to make more predictably beautiful pours, I’ll give you your money back, no questions asked for the first 30 days.
Who should take this course?
This course is perfect for:
- Artists who are brand new to Acrylic Pouring and want to build from a strong foundation
- Artists who make beautiful pours every once in a while, but don’t know why it worked
- Current fluid artists who want to make professional-level art they can be confident selling
- Those who’ve ever asked, “Which color should I put oil in?,” or “Why did my blue overpower all the other colors in my painting?,” or “Why did my colors mix together and turn to mud?”
- Those who want a deeper understanding of paints and mediums
- Those who have fun pouring, but want to take it to the next level