You can start infusing ‘play’ into your training with the IYCA’s New Game Play Performance.
This is your complete inventory of fun, effective games, created by two of the World’s Leading Youth Fitness & Athletic Development Coaching, Dave Gleason and Dave Jack.
Join Dave & Dave as they take you through the very same performance based games that they use with all of his athletes, from 6 year olds to professionals.
Dave Gleason is the Owner of one of the top youth training facilities in the world – Athletic Revolution Pembroke, and has worked with thousands of athletes ranging from the shy six year old to all-stars at the professionals level. He’s also an acclaimed international presenter on youth fitness and widely regarded as the industry’s ‘go to guy’ for coaching kids ages 6-13.
Dave Jack is an Advisor to Reebok International, regular contributor and national advisor to Rodale Inc, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Boston Celtics’ Captain Paul Pierce and his Truth on Health Foundation, Popular Speaker on Sports Performance, Fitness and Wellness and the founder of ActivPrayer as well as a coach to thousands of young people around the country.
These two World Class Coaches have come together to bring you the IYCA’s Game Play Performance.
Game Play Performance was produced with 2 distinct purposes in mind:
- Providing you with the practical knowledge to infuse games into your performance training today…and much more importantly…
- …Giving you the tools to create and share effective game play activities.
You will be provided with specific games you can introduce in your training and coaching sessions…PLUS…
…you will soon be able to understand and utilize the concepts and philosophies contained in this product to build your own games.
In Game Play Performance you will:
- The critical nature of game play as an integral part of any performance training program for young athletes 6-18 years old
- How to create complete athletes instead of athletes that merely perform well in the gym.
- How to utilize game play as an essential assessment tool
- How game play will set you apart from your competition
- How to make yourself a better coach with game play
- The benefits of how game play transfers athletic skill to the field court or ice
In addition to all of that you will learn:
- How to implement game play into your performance training
- How to create and construct your own endless supply of games
- How to administer game play in your training sessions
- How and when to implement game play into your programming
- How to create a high energy and winning culture in your programs or facility
…and much more!
It doesn’t matter what sport, gender or skill level you’re coaching. You will always find a need to add “Game Play Performance” to your training program once you’ve seen how powerful it us.
All of Dave Gleason and Dave Jack’s athletes love it. So will yours.
Keagan Choi –
OK | Dave Gleason and Dave Jack – Game Play Performance