Proof of item:
Over two decades ago somewhere in Europe, I stumbled upon a formula so powerful that it has literally changed the way I approach music. Now is your turn…
HD Backing Tracks
Full length professionally recorded backing tracks are included giving you an opportunity to apply what you will learn,
4+ Hours of Video
Each video shows you exactly what to practice. The course is very easy to follow and is fail proof if you follow each video in order.
You will never wonder what you need to work on. The full curriculum is extremely simple to follow.
There is nothing like a strong emotional theme played with an awesome guitar tone. I’m talking about the kind of theme you hear once and never forget (Top Gun theme song anyone?). Those are the kind of songs that take people places. They hold the power to trigger deep emotions in the listener that are often hard to describe with words.
What if you had the ability to create irresistible themes on the fly and captivate listeners from the very first few notes? I hear some of you saying that this requires natural talent and that only a few select gifted players can achieve such a thing. What if I told you that there is a secret formula that if used properly can teach players of any level create themes that are so strong, so catchy, that listeners will be forced to pay attention to what you are playing? Let me tell you about the MELODIC FORMULA.
HERE’S THE SECRET…
You already know the secret to create mind blowing themes, you just forgot how to do it! The truth is that there is a very simple formula you can use to create incredibly catchy themes that will make your music so appealing to the listener that they will be begging for more.
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
There is nothing worse than feeling lost on the instrument. This often results in poor musical choices and frustration for the player and the listener. The good news is that you don’t need to know the key you are playing in to craft heart warming melodic themes that the listener will remember and want to hear over and over. You can do this!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE
The Melodic Formula will teach you how to create extremely engaging melodic themes and lines regardless of your current musical experience.
The method is based on the same exact principles used by players such as Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Jeff Beck, and so many more…
Absolutely no music theory knowledge is required prior to enrolling. Everything you need is included and your playing will be transformed as long as you follow the simple steps included in the course.
Learn the formula
As soon as you join the course, you will learn the main ingredients of the formula. It’s very simple!
Apply the formula
As soon as you learned exactly how the formula works, you will implement it over the backing tracks specifically created for the course.
Expand the formula
Because music is more than a mathematical formula, you will learn how to internalize the formula and add your own ingredients.
Once the formula is implemented in your personal playing, you will discover that it opens many new creative doors. You will discover new musical opportunities and grow as a player.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
My name is David Wallimann. I am a Franco-American instrumental guitar player, I love helping guitar players around the world discover their musical voice on the instrument to tell their personal musical story.
Get Melodic Formula – David Wallimann, Only Price $47
YOUR PERSONAL STEP-BY-STEP PLAN
- Welcome To The Course! – 2:16
- Where Emotions Come From – 5:48
- Intervals – 11:17
- Character Of Notes – 3:49
- All You Need Is LOVE – 2:36
- Putting The Guitar Down – 6:30
- Lyrical Approach – 9:48
- Lyrical Musing 1 – 4:36
- Lyrical Musing 2 – 4:35
- Lyrical Musing 3 – 4:34
- Lyrical Musing 4 – 4:36
- Lyrical Musing 5 – 4:34
- Initial Thought – 5:58
- Keeping Notes Close – 7:22
- Limited Range Theme Crafting 1 – 4:55
- Limited Range Theme Crafting 2 – 3:17
- Limited Range Theme Crafting 3 – 4:06
- Limited Range Theme Crafting 4 – 4:55
- Limited Range Theme Crafting 5 – 3:16
- Translating The Thought – 9:57
- Translating Exercise 1 – 2:36
- Translating Exercise 2 – 2:36
- Translating Exercise 3 – 2:36
- Translating Exercise 4 – 2:36
- Translating Exercise 5 – 2:36
- Playing In Zone – 4:05
- Entering The CAGE(D) – 6:27
- Visual CAGED Building Blocks – 6:31
- Opening And Closing The Thought – 8:32
- Major 7 Phrases Exercise 1 – 5:46
- Major 7 Phrases Exercise 2 – 5:46
- Minor 7 Phrases Exercise 1 – 5:14
- Minor 7 Phrases Exercise 2 – 5:12
- Dominant 7 Phrases Exercise 1 – 5:46
- Dominant 7 Phrases Exercise 2 – 5:46
- Don’t Overthink This! – 4:38
- Using Visual Blocks – 7:03
- Questions And Answers – 8:28
- Answering The Question Exercise 1 – 4:07
- Answering The Question Exercise 2 – 4:55
- Answering The Question Exercise 3 – 5:16
- Rhythm And Pictures – 7:07
- Responding With Pictures Exercise 1 – 5:51
- Responding With Pictures Exercise 2 – 5:14
- Responding With Pictures Exercise 3 – 5:16
The Secret Ingredient
- Adding Your Spice – 3:45
- Minor 7 Theme Fragment 1 – 0:18
- Minor 7 Theme Fragment 2 – 0:18
- Minor 7 Theme Fragment 3 – 0:18
- Minor 7 Theme Fragment 4 – 0:19
- Minor 7 Theme Fragment 5 – 0:19
- Major 7 Theme Fragment 1 – 0:19
- Major 7 Theme Fragment 2 – 0:21
- Major 7 Theme Fragment 3 – 0:19
- Major 7 Theme Fragment 4 – 0:18
- Major 7 Theme Fragment 5 – 0:20
- Dominant 7 Theme Fragment 1 – 0:19
- Dominant 7 Theme Fragment 2 – 0:19
- Dominant 7 Theme Fragment 3 – 0:22
- Dominant 7 Theme Fragment 4 – 0:20
- Dominant 7 Theme Fragment 5 – 0:19
- Final Thoughts – 1:15
Amiyah Pittman –
My item arrived quickly and in satisfactory condition | David Wallimann – MELODIC FORMULA