Proof of item:
How to Start, Run and Grow an E-commerce Business
✓ Learn how to create your own website in 1 day for under $250 (Shopify) – A custom website will generally cost you between $5,000 – $20,000
✓ Learn effective traditional and digital marketing strategies that will get you the highest reach, including organic and viral reach (unpaid) – Save you thousands of dollars wasted ad spend
✓ Learn how to find and deal with influencers yourself – A Social Media agency will cost $1,000 – $10,000 a month, or up to $50,000 for a single campaign
✓ Learn how to do your own PR to get in newspaper and magazines – A PR agency will cost you $1,000 – $10,000 a month.
WHAT’S IN THIS COURSE
1) 7 Things you should know before you start
2) Iyia’s Story
3) My first business failed, and now I know why
Module 1: Set Up
1) How to set up your Business Framework
2) Coming up with Ideas, and how to turn them into a business
3) How to create a Business Plan
4) Strategies for creating superior Customer Value
5) How to find and deal with Suppliers
6) How to set up Shipping and Delivery (drop-shipping, fulfilment centre, in house)
7) How to set up Payment Providers so you can accept customer payments
8) How to set up a Website for under $250 in 1 day by yourself
9) How to create Branding that stands out
10) How to set up a Custom Email Address
11) How to set up your Social Media Accounts to maximise sales
12) What can you DIY, and what should you leave to a professional?
Get Iyia Liu – How to Start, Run and Grow an E-commerce Business on IMCLibrary.com right now!
Module 2: Marketing Overview
1) I can’t afford marketing, is it that important?
2) How to create a Successful Sales Funnel.
3) Traditional vs Digital Marketing
4) How to do your own Public Relations (PR) – $6,000 Value (Download Available)
5) Expo’s, Pop Up Stores, Brick and Mortar
6) How to use Discounting and Promotions effectively
Module 3: Digital Marketing – Content Marketing
1) How different types of businesses can benefit from Social Media/Digital Marketing (including businesses in dull, boring and un-sexy industries)
2) How to leverage Online Communities to generate web traffic
3) Are you getting High Web Traffic, but Low Conversion?
4) How to create content that makes people want to buy
5) How to rapidly Build a Massive Following on Social Media
6) Techniques to Maximise and Increase Engagement Origanically on your posts
7) Reasons why someone would Unfollow you
8) How to use your Blog to generate web traffic
9) Measuring Success
Module 4: Digital Marketing – Influencer Marketing
1) Iyia’s Marketing Strategy: Part 1
2) The Influencer Process – Negotiations, Contracts, Payments
3) Different ways to work with influencers
4) What can you do with your User Generated Content?
5) How to spot Fake Influencers
Module 5: Digital Marketing – Advertisements
1) Iyia’s Marketing Strategy: Part 2
2) How to use Video Ads on Facebook to your advantage
3) How to Generate a Large Mailing List
4) Effective Email Strategies to increase sales
5) Creating effective Google Ads
Module 6: Best Business Practices, Tips & Summary
1) How to Scale Up
2) How to Go Global
3) How to Optimise your Website for global growth
4) How to Optimise your Operations to reduce costs
5) Customer Retention
6) Customer Service Best Practices
7) Paying Yourself, Managing Staff and Running a Team
8) Exit Strategy: Every business should be built to sell
9) The benefits of Failure
10) Top Tips and Summary
Get Iyia Liu – How to Start, Run and Grow an E-commerce Business right now!