Proof of item:
If you want to be a real pro C# coder, you need to master your keyboard and Visual Studio. You need to be able to navigate in your code base, find and modify code in seconds. Great coders hardly ever use the mouse. They do everything with the keyboard. They use shortcuts and some tricks to type less and generate more code in less time. And that is what this course is all about.
In this course, Mosh, author of six 5-star C# courses, shares with you lots of shortcuts and tricks that help you find, write and modify code in less time.
In particular, you’ll learn
- How to quickly find files, classes and methods. Say goodbye to Solution Explorer and navigating between folders to find classes.
- How to navigate in the code like a pro: no more clicking back and forth to navigate between members of classes. Jump from one method to another and come back to where you were.
- How to compile, run and debug applications faster and more effectively.
- 60+ shortcuts that will boost your productivity (both on Windows and Mac)
- How to reduce your chance of getting RSI (repetitive strain injury)
Who This Course is For
This course is most suited to junior C# developers new to Visual Studio. But even if you’ve been programming in Visual Studio for a few years, you may still learn tips and tricks that you’re not aware of. There is a whole section dedicated to ReSharper, which is one of the greatest plug-ins for Visual Studio. If you’ve never used ReSharper before, this course is a must for you.
- Course CurriculumIntroduction (5m)
StartMemorization Techniques (2:02)
StartHow to Watch This Course (1:52)
Visual Studio Tips & Tricks (55m)
StartText Navigation – Part I (2:09)
StartText Navigation – Part II (1:39)
StartText Selection (4:22)
StartDeleting Text (2:25)
StartCommenting Code (0:59)
StartFind and Replace (3:04)
StartCompiling the Application (5:21)
PreviewCode Snippets (5:43)
StartFormatting Code (3:17)
StartKeyboard Schemes (1:43)
StartSuggesting Names (1:06)
StartInitializing Private Fields From Constructor (3:29)
StartAuto-Importing Namespaces (2:56)
StartReSharper – Navigation (3:13)
StartCode Selection (3:10)
StartLive Templates (7:03)
Eli Calhoun –
love it | Mosh Hamedani – C# Developers: Double Your Coding Speed