Proof of item:
- Summarize the Buddha’s seven exercises for using your breath mindfully to cease internal conflict, release tension and anxiety, and become aware of the conditions for happiness and freedom that are always readily available.
- Discuss the meaning of emptiness, aimlessness, and endlessness as gateways to liberation, as well as the profound teaching of inter-being.
- Discuss the Dharma as the practice of looking deeply into the life-changing energies of mindfulness, concentration, and insight.
- Practice touching the Buddha nature within you–nourishing the seeds of compassion and lovingkindness within you.
- Define the Five Mindfulness Trainings as a tool for exploring the consequences of our actions.
- Discuss transcending discrimination, fear, anger, and other inner afflictions–moving into your presence–the greatest gift you may offer the world.
When your body and mind work together as one, you are fully and naturally present in the moment. This is the essence of mindfulness practice. Body and Mind Are One: An Online Training in Mindfulness brings you an unparalleled eight-week course with the venerable Thich Nhat Hanh, who has practiced, shared, and lived this profound wisdom for over seven decades.
Enroll in Body and Mind Are One and receive a free digital download of Thich Nhat Hanh’s one-hour program Drops of Emptiness: Songs, Chants, and Poetry from Plum Village. Here is an opportunity to share in musical contemplations rarely heard outside the seclusion of this cherished Zen monastery.
Your Breath: The Bridge between Mind and Body
In our hectic modern world, many of us are caught racing from one to-do to the next, planning this or worrying about that. We are often completely consumed by thoughts and by unconscious habits that numb us to our true experience—and to the suffering we create for ourselves and for those around us.
Two thousand six hundred years ago, the Buddha offered clear instructions for breaking this cycle and coming back home to our bodies—and to the wonders of life found only in the present moment. Your breath is the key.
In Body and Mind Are One, Thich Nhat Hanh personally instructs you in every step of the Buddha’s specific exercises for using your breath mindfully to cease internal conflict, release tension and anxiety, and become aware of the conditions for happiness and freedom that are always readily available.
Guillermo Velazquez –
Great product, super fast shipping, very pleased with this | Thich Nhat Hanh – Sounds True Presents Body and Mind are One