Proof of item:
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Weeks
Module 1: Money, Time and Stuff
Our first class lays the foundation for a new understanding of the world of things and how we relate to them. Benefits:
- Experience an empowering shift around money to every realm of your finances
- Illuminate how much time you have — and how you use it
- Identify your money personality and how it affects each area of your life
Module 2: How Much is Truly Enough?
Our second class provides clear frameworks for knowing what works — and what doesn’t — for you to have that deep satisfaction called “enough.” Benefits:
- Know what you really need to be happy based on your lifestyle and values
- Understand how you create unneeded stuff in your life — and shift that pattern!
- Let go of the things that don’t serve you
Module 3: What Is Happiness and How Can You Have It?
The third class reviews the research on the inner and outer landscape of happiness, giving you a clear roadmap for aiming your life in that direction. Without this, life dries us. With clarity, everything we do or have is appetizing and easy. Benefits:
- Discover a simple — but not easy — formula for happiness
- Learn the whys (and wisdom) of happiness
- Uncover allof your wants and then discover what you truly want
Module 4: Why Are You Here?
Our fourth class takes us deeper into the aim of your life — who you want to be and what you want to do in your wildest dreams. We’ll engage in a safe yet penetrating inquiry into what you truly want at the level of meaning and purpose. Benefits:
- Explore the facets of your purpose in life, including your goals, aims and values
- Know what serves your highest purpose — and how to have that!
- Get what you want by knowing what to discard
Module 5: Are We Having Fun Yet?
In our fifth class we’ll go where spiritual teachings often don’t: pleasure. Enjoying ourselves provides juice for life, for change and, yes, even for service. Have you had enough of killing yourself for a cause? I know I have! Yet our work can be even more powerful when we take pleasure in it. Benefits:
- Learn to savor the pleasure of life as it is
- Take a break from desiring things to enjoying what you already have
- Identify what truly brings you pleasure, recognizing that anything short of pure joy isn’t worth having
Module 6: Multiplying Your Options
By class six we are ready to play with our goals, purposes and dreams and find many resource-full ways to have everything we truly want. Possibility-storming, mind-mapping, “yes-and” games, idea-bouncing, body and journal and post-it practices, sharing-tools and many actions your mother told you not to do will be the subject — and process — of the class. Benefits:
- Learn techniques, strategies, approaches, tricks & tips for multiplying your options
- Tap into our collective genius
Module 7: Living a Life of True Abundance
A life that is abundant in everything that matters most takes courage, commitment and support. In this class we’ll complete our journey together with lifelong tools for having a healthy and THRIVING relationship with money, time, stuff and everything else in your life. Benefits:
- Create your master life plan that includes “life-permitting” activities
- Establish empowering support for your dreams
- Live your life with greater balance, ease and meaning