Proof of item:
Discover The Ultimate Step-By-Step System For Drastically Improving Your Athletes’ Speed, Agility & Quickness
Have you ever suspected there was a better way to give your athletes that ‘extra gear’ they need to compete and win, but didn’t know how to develop a speed training system to give it to them? Well here’s a sneak peek at the speed training blueprint you’ve been looking for…
A One-Of-A-Kind Competitive Advantage…
Dear Fellow Coach,
As you well know, speed is the ultimate difference maker when it comes to success on the field or the court.
The athlete with the greatest ability to accelerate, decelerate and change direction is going to have a huge advantage over their competition. But in spite of knowing the old adage ‘speed kills’ to be very true, only a small percentage of coaches have a systematic approach to develop their athletes’ speed, agility and quickness to the maximum.
In spite of their good intentions, the vast majority of coaches are simply missing the boat when it comes to developing fast, explosive athletes. Maybe they’ve bought into the outdated and false belief that speed can’t be taught. Or perhaps they just kept doing what they’ve always done because they don’t know where to go to find credible, trustworthy speed training knowledge with the sea of information (and misinformation) available today.
That’s exactly why Complete Speed Training™ was developed. My name is Pat Beith, and over the past 10 years my speed training system has been the #1 Bestselling Step-By-Step Speed & Agility resource for coaches worldwide (coaches from over 106 countries). And now it’s even better.
The NEW Complete Speed Training™
To stay on the cutting edge and make sure that you have the latest and most effective speed development methods, I recently brought World Renown Speed Coach Lee Taft on to the team to develop the New Complete Speed Training™.
Lee Taft, known to most simply as “The Speed Guy”, is regarded as one of the top athletic movement specialist in the world. Over the past 25 years Lee has devoted the majority of his time training multi-directional speed to all ages and ability. He has been the ‘go to’ speed training expert for everyone from NFL organizations and Wimbledon champions to up and coming youth athletes.
He’s a sought after presenter, sharing multi-directional speed methods at Perform Better events, the NFL Combine Seminar, the NBA Strength & Conditioning Coaches Workshop and hundreds of other events.
But above all else, Lee is a teacher and coach and his in-the-trenches, proven protocols for developing faster athletes, made specifically for coaches are game changers and will finally give you the speed development system you need.
What is Included in Complete Speed Training™?
Component One: Warm Up & Base Conditioning
In Component One you will discover the complete Warm Up System that you need to prepare your athletes for the best performances of their lives. You’ll learn…
- – How to prepare the muscles before you transition into performance training or full-on competition.
- – The almost magical 4 part sequence that will super charge your training.
- – What to do…and what not to do…when it comes to rolling to maximize your athletes’ performance.
- – How to activate and energize the neuro-muscular system to elicit maximum power.
- – The exact dynamic mobility sequence you must use if you want to set the stage for maximum speed and agility.
- – How to integrate dynamic running to hard wire improved technique into your athletes.And how to perform a proper dynamic warm up regardless of the age and ability of the athletes.
You will now have access to what we consider the missing link that many coaches overlook in enhancing their athletes’ speed & performance.
Component Two: Linear Acceleration & Top Speed Development
From first step quickness to breakaway speed, the ability to accelerate is critical for any high level athlete. In Component Two you’ll gain the knowledge and tools you need to shave tenths off your athletes’ 40 times, coach them to explode out of the blocks and accelerate past their defender. Here’s just a sample of what you’ll discover:
- – The often overlooked but vital role posture plays in linear acceleration.
- – Proven linear acceleration drills to fuel faster top speeds.
- – A specific arm action cue that sets up the all-important first 3 steps.
- – Why the ‘line of power’ can be a game changer for you and your athletes.
- – How to become more efficient and explosive out of the blocks.
- – A step-by-step blueprint for using speed drills to reinforce perfect running mechanics.
- – The #1 reason why young athletes have a slow first step…and how to overcome it.
- – And Much More!
Component Three: Lateral Acceleration, Crossover & Retreating
Real world sports performance goes beyond having a smoking 40 yard dash time. Your athletes need to master the many different characteristics of speed to reach their potential. Multi-directional speed is the key to on the field or court performance, and Coach Taft is the best in the industry at teaching this often misunderstood concept. In Component Three you’ll learn:
- – How to teach your athletes to ‘cut on a dime’ even if they seem like a lost cause right now.
- – Why stiffness is the difference between athletes who excel at change of direction speed and those who struggle.
- – The most effective multi-directional speed drills and variations – which will increase performance in team foot speed, coordination and acceleration…all progressed from simple to complex.
- – The secret to mastering the King of athletic movements…the Crossover.
- – How to optimize all 3 phases of lateral shuffle acceleration.
- – Proven lateral acceleration drills to power multi-directional speed and agility.
- – The retreating skills you must know to play fast that extend far beyond the basic backpedal.
Component Four: Power Development & Strength Training
If your athletes move well but there is just something missing…then power and strength development is almost always the key to taking them to the next level. In Component Four you’ll discover a simple yet incredibly effective program for developing both of these game changing traits.
From jump training to work in the weight room, you’ll learn how you can create speed, explosiveness and agility fast.
In Power Development & Strength Training you’ll learn:
- – How you can rely on the basics (but do them incredibly well) to see rapid increases in the power of your athletes.
- – The proven formula for using jumps to supercharge your athletes’ power development.
- – Why every athlete must train to improve power and strength or hit a ceiling with their performance.
- – The specific movements and lifts that should be the foundation of every HS athlete’s training program if they truly want to get faster and stronger.
- – The absolute facts about strength training that must be the foundation of every athlete’s training.
- – Simple coaching cues for developing explosive power and much more!
Component Five: Conditioning
When it comes to speed & agility development, conditioning is the most misunderstood component. 95% of coaches turn speed training sessions into conditioning sessions, ignoring the fact that they’re quite possibly making their athletes slower in the process.
In Component Five you’ll discover how to integrate conditioning into your overall speed plan for maximum performance through:
- – The separation of neurological training for speed and metabolic conditioning.
- – Quickly and easily develop your athletes’ overall ability to move by being in great condition.
- – Giving your athletes the foundation they need to maintain their speed & explosiveness throughout the entire game.
- – The integration of every direction of travel while working on movement efficiency.
- – The use of optimal recovery periods to get the performance outcome you want.
- – And much, much more!
Component Six: Complete Speed Training™ Manual & Sample Programs
The base on which everything is built. This manual walks you through everything you need to know to understand and put the Complete Speed Training system into action. This manual also includes a complete 4 Week Speed and Agility Program and an Advanced Strength Training 3 Phase Program – exactly what you need to start using the Complete Speed Training™ system immediately.
But let me warn you, while the New Complete Speed Training™ system is the smartest, easiest to implement system ever developed to maximize athletic speed, you still have to coach it.
Coach Taft is going to give you the blueprint, drills and coaching cues you need to make your athletes faster and more explosive that the competition…but you need to make it part of your program.
At the same time, Coach Taft and I want to make sure we’re being very clear: make no mistake, this system will absolutely give you every tool you need to immediately make your athletes faster and give them a competitive advantage on the field or court—GUARANTEED.
Do You Want To Give Your Athletes The Speed, Agility, Explosiveness and Quickness They Need to Win?
The truth is this: you could scour hundreds of books, DVDs and products assembling drills and exercises, go through thousands of hours of trial and error testing new methods and speed training protocols to see what works…and what doesn’t.
Or you could…
- Skip all that work.
- Rely on the fact that we already did ALL of that for you.
- Start getting results now with the proven Complete Speed Training System™.
- Do so completely risk-free with your athletes’ results guaranteed.
Lee and I can’t wait to hear about all the incredible results your athletes will have experienced just a few short weeks from now.
Athletes Acceleration Inc.
P.P.S. Remember, with our Iron-clad, 100% Money-back Guarantee, we’re giving you 60 risk-free days to discover what countless others already have—this is the most effective, step-by-step speed development system EVER created.
Read more: http://archive.is/pKfVu